In handling professional negligence claims on behalf of professionals, as well as those who believe they have suffered a loss caused by professional negligence, we bring a high degree of knowledge, insight and capability to each case. This enables us to identify and recommend a course of action designed to deliver to our client, the outcome they are seeking.
We first work towards a solution that avoids litigation to expedite a successful outcome that incurs the least cost and inconvenience to our client.
Where litigation is unavoidable or where it is the most suitable path to take, we will devise a litigation strategy designed to generate a result for our client that is as advantageous as possible.
We act for professionals in the fields of:
- Building and construction ‚Äì builders, architects, designers, town planners
- Professional Services ‚Äì liquidators, engineers, lawyers
- Medical ‚Äì doctors, dentists, psychologists, physiotherapists, chiropractors
- IT ‚Äì consultants
- Financial services ‚Äì financial planners, accountants, actuaries, auditors
- Veterinarians ‚Äì Long Saad Woodbridge is the law firm for the Australian Veterinary Association.