We guide and advise in matters relating to commercial and retail leasing for lessors and lessees with respect to:
- developing contract terms and conditions for lessors
- reviewing contract terms and conditions for lessees
- restrictions on terms of the lease and renewal conditions
- rent increases
- sublease permissions
- property maintenance and expense responsibilities
- holding of security bonds
- disputes arising between lessors and lessees and more.
Landlords and tenants have rights and obligations which are set out in the Retail Leases Act. We draft and advise on retail leases.
We can help you to ensure that your commercial or retail lease agreements support your business objectives and navigate any problems should a dispute arise.