Esther is a solicitor within the Commercial and Pharmacy teams at Long Saad Woodbridge.
Prior to joining the firm, Esther volunteered at community legal centres and the Community Referral Service at the Law Society of NSW.
Esther holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with a Bachelor of International Studies from Macquarie University and is admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of NSW.
Esther assists clients in many areas of property and commercial law, including but not limited to:
- Sale and purchase of businesses and pharmacies;
- Sale and purchase of commercial and residential properties;
- Establishing and relocating pharmacy businesses;
- Preparing and negotiating a variety of commercial documents such as contracts, commercial leases, deeds, partnership agreements and loan agreements; and
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts and privacy policies.