Damian Scroope specialises in business structures, transactions and succession, estate planning, property and superannuation. He has 35 years legal experience acting for private clients and small to medium-sized family businesses, and providing consultancy services to accountants and financial planners working with those sorts of clients.
He is an advocate of plain English and works hard to deliver a commercial, cost-effective and timely service to his clients.
If you are seeking assistance with any of the following, Damian has the answer:
- preparation of a will, power of attorney or guardianship appointment
- business contracts, such as supply, agency, distribution or confidentiality agreements
- setting up a company, partnership or trust
- partnership agreements
- shareholder’s agreements
- buy sell agreements
- joint venture agreements
- transferring control of a business from one generation to the next
- contract for sale of a business or property
- commercial lease or property transaction
- employment contracts
- stamp duty or goods and services tax issues
A NSW Law Society accredited business law specialist and accounting graduate, Damian has the experience and skills to ensure the interests of clients are protected, and an outcome is achieved.
Our view is to focus on solutions, not problems, and to reduce the delay and expense often faced by those needing access to legal services.
We strive not to impose our will on clients, as we work together with them in ensuring their goals are achieved.
Our experience empowers to give you valuable insights into the set-up, operation, transactional, succession and revenue requirements of businesses generally.