We are delighted to announce the change of our firm name to Long Saad Woodbridge Lawyers.
Sam has been an equity owner of the firm for a couple of years now and deserves the recognition of his “name on the door”. His tireless efforts in our property and pharmacy teams have been the subject of much praise from our clients and peers alike.
Dean Woodbridge continues his tireless efforts directing much of our commercial practice since 2014, and now entering his 14th year as a leader within the firm.
As the founding partner from 1994, I can say that we have had a momentous year in 2022 positioning ourselves as a distinguished team ready to cover all our client’s needs for the next 30 years.
- We have completed our wonderful new fit out, now occupying the whole of level 5.
- We have welcomed the pharmacy specialist practice of industry leader Greg McCray to our team.
- Bruce McDonald has integrated his practice with ours seamlessly.
- After 27 years at the helm, managing partner Peter Clinch continued his transition to retirement, being engaged now in special projects from time to time.
- Matt Smith, leader of our estates practice, was made an Executive Lawyer.
- Organic growth with new lawyers in employment law, property, commercial and family law has improved the depth of our teams in those areas.
We look forward to guiding our clients with comprehensive legal services with a new name and a new fit out, but with the same dedication and integrity.